Tree Services Gold Coast - Our Service
We Maintain Trees for Domestic Homes, Townhouse Complexes, Body Corporate, Acreage Homes, & Businesses.
- At ‘Tree Services Gold Coast’, we are proud to be the region’s trusted team of professional tree maintenance specialists.
- Our knowledgeable tree services staff will ensure your ‘peace of mind’ & guarantee a safer, healthier tree garden environment.
- With 25 years of Arborist experience, we service clients homes, & businesses all over the Gold Coast, & we look forward to welcoming you.
We Maintain a Wide Variety of Different Tree Species Types
Including Complex Maintenance & Shaping of Home, Commercial & Body Corporate Tree Types
- Covering all Gold Coast Suburbs
- Honest, Detailed Advice
- 25+ Years Arborist Experience
- No Disruption to Your House
- Full use of Health & Safety Rules
- Licensed, Professional, Safe
- Tree Maintenance Experts
- Full & Complete Cleanup
- No Hidden Extra Fees
- Fully Insured Business
- Detailed Advice
- Business Integrity
- Low, Fair Prices
The Offer a Wide Range of Tree Maintenance Services
Our tree services come with a guarantee - so you know your property will receive a 1st class service
Benefits of Using 'Tree Services Gold Coast'
- All services done properly, & on budget
- Supply of wood chippings ‘free mulch’
- Experienced & trained staff members
- Time efficient & value for dollars service
- Fully insured & police checked professionals
- Compliant with Australian standard checklists
- Honest & trustworthy tree services staff
- Adherence to the ‘Arborist Industry Standards’
- Tailor made ongoing tree maintenance packages
- Quality workmanship, sound advice & upfront prices
- Free no obligation written quotation & tree inspection
Why Choose Us for Tree Maintenance
At ‘Gold Coast Tree Services’, customers who are happy is our highest priority. When scheduling your tree maintenance, we will offer a time that is good for you & guarantee that our work will start at the time we noted it would.
- Our tree maintenance services are wallet friendly
- All our services are fully insured & have a guarantee
- Up-to-date maintenance equipment is on each of our trucks
- Large or small stump removals, & stump grinding services
- All our tree technicians are very experienced & are highly skilled
- ‘Industry Standard’ safety gear is strictly used on all services jobs
- Reports & assessments are available on all tree species types
We will always provide professional tree maintenance services that meet & exceed the ‘Australian Arborist Industry Standards’, & we will do what is best for the tree, & the animal life in & around it.
Tree Services Gold Coast
We all like trees, but a deceased or diseased tree is not safe for homes or commercial properties. It will soon be a threat to the people & property.
Tree pruning reduces the risk of storm damage & of tree disease. Pruning of young tree branches delivers older trees branches of a better stronger quality.
Tree mulch can be utilised in gardens, around your home & on driveway edges, helping to minimise the growth of weeds & improve the long term storage of water in the soil by a reduction in the evaporation rate.
Palm Tree Maintenance
Diseased & dying palm fronds can be removed along with all palm seed pods, & the crown can be reshaped to give a clean shape. Your garden will also be easier to keep tidy without fronds & pods constantly falling.
Tree Stump Grinding
Our modern up to date machinery for stump grinding makes removing your tree stumps easy. Stumps are ground based leveled & the tree wood chips can be left to put on your garden, or can be removed.
Happy ‘Tree Services Gold Coast’ Clients Testimonials
A block of 8 units and we were very happy with the service and everything was done very well and no rubbish was left behind. Large job was done very well. Very happy with the results. Gold Coast Tree Service did a great job of clearing our overgrown trees. Very clean removal of trees.Kathlene RutherfordMudgeeraba
Had three palm trees removed from my property, as the leaves and fruit kept dropping into the pool. He was lovely, friendly, on time, and left the property clean and tidy. Very good in what they do and always good to communicate with.Loraine HoltRunaway Bay
They have done an awesome job and are also neat and tidy. Left the yard looking beautified. I’m pleased with the great work they have done. Great service - chopped out very difficult trees - cleaned up everything afterwards. Good service, good price, and safe work practice. Friendly, efficient and prompt .Pam MarriotHelensvale
Gold Coast Tree Services cut down our huge tree out in our front garden whilst we were at work. There was no mess left and no other plants damaged. You wouldn't have known he had been except for the missing tree. Would thoroughly recommend his services. Did a great job, very professional and the price is good. Very friendly.Gladice PittsVarsity Lakes
He was amazing and he only took $150, because of how easy it was to cut the tree. He also cleaned the mess he made with very good equipment. He was reliable in driving his big truck into our small backyard.Jenny LoveSouthport
Came and chopped down an old gum tree and did it all in a safe and controlled manner. They even shredded all the branches and stumps on site and cleaned up the area in a professional manner. The work was very safe and neat, no damage done to the brick paving side fence or shed. Good job.Steven BosswellHelensvale
He was fast and efficient in his reply and gave me extra information about council trees that I didn't know and saved me money so his advice was much appreciated Friendly service when we had to have our trees trimmed as they were close to the house for storm season.John JudgeBroadbeach
I had four extremely large trees that needed removing. They were able to remove them quickly and efficiently and he left the area clean. I would not hesitate to use their services again. John was very thorough and fastidious in his work, assuring we were happy before leaving. Very friendly service. Will definitely be used again.Rubin KnealeBurleigh Waters, QLD
I had four extremely large trees that needed removing. They were able to remove them quickly and efficiently and he left the area clean. I would not hesitate to use their services again.Kelli HoltCarrara
Quoted the job on a Saturday the day after I contacted him. He is a very friendly, personable character who I’d be happy to provide return business. The job was done the following week whilst I was at work and I returned to a tidy and clean garden bed which my strata neighbours complimented me on. Highly recommended.Kara SotaTugun
Our Tree Services Guarantee
‘Tree Services Gold Coast’ has been built on the foundations of quality workmanship, honest advice and delivering what we promise.
When You Require Safe Tree Maintenance on the Gold Coast
We are Here to Help with Your Tree Requirements
- We always offer value for money.
- We are polite, friendly and honest.
- All our Arborist staff are well trained.
- We make sure that no area is left unseen to.
- We care because we are family owned company.
- We follow the ‘Australian Tree Standards’ checklist.
- All our staff have current up to date state police clearance checks.
- We are here to offer you the best results, & the most cost effective priced packages, & to answer questions.
- We are fully insured, up to $30 million for public liability to cover any accidental property damage or injury.
- We always adhere to the highest standards of quality with the use of our extensive ‘Work Safe’ procedures.
- We are fully committed, with 25 years of building trust with our ongoing customers through good work & excellent client service.
Storm Damage Services
Damage occurs in trees during storms in Summer. High speed winds can break the tree from its base, it can break from the middle or on the top branches. Broken tree branches damage roofs, block entry, & cause a risk to persons.
Green Waste Removal
Removing green waste from a property can be time consuming for you. With our green waste removal service, you will have no problems. We can happily handle any size green waste removal job, & we will leave your entire yard clean.
Tree Trimming Services
Large tree trimming or maintenance is normally done by cutting branches down piece by piece, top to bottom. Our experienced tree climbing staff will safely remove large tree branches from the most difficult places.
Some Tree Servicing Steps
- Plan well ahead / clear the area / put safety gear on : Make sure there is room around the tree for it to lay flat on the ground once it is over. Measure the height of the tree & clear the surrounding areas.
- Inspect the tree / check the felling direction / look for diseases : Look which way the tree leans naturally, this determines the best direction it should fall. With areas of decay, it could fall dangerously.
- Choose correct cutting technique : Depending on the size of the tree to be cut down, a professional handsaw, or for larger trees with a trunk of half a foot or more will require power from a chainsaw.
- Begin the undercut & prune the trunk : Cut a V-shape at a 45 degree angle at the bottom of the side you want the tree to fall on. The undercut should be about one quarter of the tree’s diameter deep.
- Begin the back cut : Opposite side of the trunk & cut straight through about two inches above the undercut, releasing stress on the trunk.
Questions to ask a Tree Service Business
- Are they a member of the Arborist Association of Aust?
- Do they have a strict in-house guideline for all services?
- Have they completed relevant tree training courses?
- Do they have a workplace safety management plan?
- Are they fully insured with a Federal Police clearances?
- Do they offer a variety tree felling methods?
- How long has the business been operating?
- Do they have positive online testimonials?
- Is the tree company owner operated?
We Offer the Following Range of Services
- Tree Care : Healthy growth and nutritional requirements.
- Tree Removal : Large tree removal is one of our skilled services.
- Tree Pruning : Ongoing tree maintenance for tree health and safety.
- Power Line Safety : We are licenced for pruning near power lines.
- Stump Grinding : Large or small stump removals, no mess.
- Cabling & Bracing : Strengthening to save older aged trees.
- Reports & Assessment : Written reports & assessments available.
- Vacant Lot Clearing : Council permitted removal of unwanted trees.
- Storm Damage Service : Fast removal of damaged and broken trees.
- Mulch Delivery : Ask us for free mulch at the time of service.
- Acreage Firebreak Services : A fire break is usually 3 meter wide bare dirt path around the outer edges of a acreage property.
Tree Technicians Should do the Following
- Arrive to the job in uniform & on time.
- Be friendly and thoughtful of your home.
- Safety climbing gear used on all tree services jobs.
- Conduct all tree maintenance to the highest standards.
- Issue clients an upfront quote with no hidden charges or fees.
- We have time to listen your requirements & develop solutions.
- Build long-term clients by a commitment to the job satisfaction.
- Tree disease minimisation advice given to the customer on visit.
- When it comes to tree disease of any kind, elimination is the goal.
- We use the latest tree root / disease finding equipment, & solutions.
Benefits of Tree Pruning
- Pruning – Lets the tree to continue to have good ongoing health.
- Pruning – Removes broken, diseased, hanging or dead branches.
- Pruning – Trees enhances the eye appeal of your property, both residential & commercial.
- Pruning – Removes obstructed views and allows the public to pass safely.
- Pruning – Stops trees from touching communication cables and overhead power lines.
- Pruning – Minimises any risk of injury or damage caused by extended or weak branches.
- Pruning – Increases the value of your property with eye appealing well maintained trees.
Our Fire Break Services
- A fire break is a 3+ meter wide earth path around the outside edges of a yard, it may to go 6 meters wide if it is close to a dense area.
- Fire breaks are mandatory by Council Law around a designated area or structure, and councils will inspect them for their design.
- Our experienced tree services team can complete acreage firebreak clearing services especially residential Gold Coast hinterland acreage suburbs.
- We can install firebreaks with normal chainsaws or tractors with attachments such as rake buckets or slashers.
Palm Tree Cleaning & Sculpting
- Palm pruning is simple, and it affects the way a tree stores it’s energy, and how it behaves in seasonal weather temperatures, as well as protecting itself from disease and animal insect invasions.
- Improper pruning can cause damage instead of helping, and could even result in a very injured tree.
- Palm cleaning can change the shape and look of your tree, and allow more sunlight into your garden.
- Diseased and wilting palm fronds can be removed, including the palm seed pods, and the tops can be altered to give a clean look.
- Your property will also be easier to maintain without palm seeds falling.
Call now on 0435 501 041
‘Tree Services Gold Coast’ has been built on the foundations of quality workmanship, honest advice and delivering what we promise.